Make your gift stand out with simple and inexpensive gift tags! They're simple to make, and add that special touch. So for all you last minute wrappers, all you truly need is some kraft paper, twine, and a printer. Now go forth and print some cute stuff to let people know---'This one is for you. And this one is for you!'
FREEBIES PACK (link at end of post)
- 12 designs across 4 x PDF printables
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Printable download (there are 4 pages, download NOEL. Peace Fa La La, trees, Let It Snow)
- White card in stock of choice
- Computer & printer
- PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Reader)
- Hole punch & twine
- Print out the gift tags on A4 or US letter paper. (I like to use a thicker matte paper stock between 200 - 300gsm, fed through the rear tray of my printer) Make sure in your printer setup that your print quality is set to 'high'.
- Using scissors, a blade or guillotine, cut around the dotted line on the outer edges. (I like to use a guillotine to ensure my lines are straight)
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag, add twine, write a special note on the back and attach it to your wrapped gift. ☺
**These cards are originally from an old post on gatherandfeast.com but it was so good I had to repost!**